- If you get to Cape Trib, this place is amazing. Hydro power, beautiful hardwood furnished house nestled in the Daintree. The waterfalls and swimming holes in the backyard are divine.
Kudos to the hosts who have made such an incredible unique and pristine getaway possible.
Corrie McLeod reviewed Daintree Secrets Rainforest Sanctuary — 5 star
- Very special rainforest haven. Relaxation overload, absolutely beautiful will be back.
Maree Gordon-Cooke reviewed Daintree Secrets Rainforest Sanctuary — 5 star
- Wow what an amazing place. So tranquil in the middle of nowhere. The rock pool has its own amazing waterfall.
Just chill out and unwind. Let the water take your worries down stream as you watch the birds and butterflies pass you by. Can't wait to return.
Sue Gambini reviewed Daintree Secrets Rainforest Sanctuary — 5 star
- STUNNING & RELAXING LOCATION!
The location was absolutely stunning! The swimming holes and waterfall were BEAUTIFUL and the deck was great with the outdoor setting, chair swing and beanbags. "On the Turps" restaurant was AMAZING! The food was sooo good and I would definitely recommend it to other guests. Overall we LOVED our stay and would definitely recommend Daintree Secrets to others. We just wish we could have stayed longer! :) Thank you!
rklay1979 Townsville, Australia
- AMAZING RAINFOREST STAY
We had a wonderful few days with friends and family in the Daintree. This house is located north of the ferry which is ideal for visiting local attractions and Cape Trib. The house is well equipped and the waterfall and swimming hole on the property is amazing. Great break and all round experience thank you!
- VERY SPECIAL
What a secluded paradise! Spent 2glorious nights relaxing and enjoying ourselves at Daintree Secrets. The cascades were a bit nippy in June, will most definitely return.
Cnsgirl Cairns, Australia
- UNIQUE LOCATION
Beautiful property. The perfect place to get away from the busyness of life. No phone reception, No Tv just Rainforest, water falls and beautifully equipped property. Take your food, as you won't want to leave once you arrive. Impressive hydro powered house from the energy of little Cooper Creek.
Diane S Innisfail, Australia
- PARADISE IN THE DAINTREE
Our family have just spent 2 incredible nights at Daintree Secrets and loved every minute of it. We wish we could have stayed longer. This place really is paradise. The kids loved swimming with turtles and fish and spotting the beautiful butterflies flying overhead. The swimming hole really is a special place to spend time- we didn’t leave the property at all during our stay! Sitting on the verandah overlooking the falls for meals is also very special and the House has everything you could need. We’ll definitely be back!
Helen and family
- ANOTHER PERFECT STAY
This was my third time visiting the Daintree Secrets property - and won't be my last! The quality of the accommodation and facilities keeps improving (I love the new furniture and there are no power issues now solar is installed as well as hydro power) - but the pristine nature its set in remains untouched. Having our own private swimming hole will always keep drawing me back - I love the seclusion and serenity. I had no problems liasing with Katherine (manager) bout the stay, and she graciously gave us one night free as the ferry across the river had to be out of service for cleaning at the time of our stay. The deck had been extended and the outdoor space felt much larger - as well as a lovely repaint of it. I LOVED the new kitchen - very well equipped and much easier to use, but kept the beautiful wooden benchtops! I only came with my partner this time but feel the place could host large groups more comfortably now than ever. Great work guys, can't wait to head back.
- TRANQUIL GETAWAY WITHIN THE DAINTREE
The perfect setting to recharge! Nature awaits at every window and outlook from this beautiful timber home. Perfectly furnished with zen spaces to recharge and rejuvenate. Kitchen well equipped to stay home and cook. Comfortable and clean bedding perfect for a deep sleep to the sound of wild life and waterfalls. Yes waterfalls and rock pools literally off the verandahs of this pristine property. Kids loved adventuring around the property and lots to do nearby and Cape Trib like scuba diving and zip lining. We will definitely be back next year to escape the business of life and digitally detox at this rainforest oasis.
- Daintree Secrets is everything you have ever dreamed of in the rainforest. A pristine swimming hole and gorgeous little waterfall all to yourself in a World Heritage rainforest setting. The cosy house easily sleeps 6 people and looks out over 270 degrees of rainforest scenery. My wife thought we were in heaven and my two little boys played around the creek for hours on end. The lack of Wifi and phone service Just makes it even more peaceful.
Dougall & Isabella
- We stayed here for 3 nights for our honeymoon, it was truly amazing. Swimming hole is unreal and the constant sound of the waterfall is very relaxing. Saw jungle perch, eels, yabbies, woompoo fruit doves, an azure kingfisher and all sorts of other birds. House has everything you need & and is very clean, kitchen is very well equipped. 11 out of 10 would stay again!!
- This property will always provide special memories for me since Katherine was kind enough to allow us to hold our wedding here. The location was perfect and fortunately the weather held out. The waterhole was enjoyed by all the guests, young and old. Katherine was an enthusiastic, helpful host. We hope to return one day.
GUESTBOOK AT DAINTREE SECRETS
- Thank you for sharing this amazing piece of paradise. You hve a truly uniques piece of WHA that will never be made available to the world again. Your hyrdro system is to be commeded. This was time out to establish a relationship with my god children. We hope to share our family holiday here in the future
The Suaccas, Innisfail Australia
- Thank you so much for letting us enjoy your beautiful home. The surroundings are just amazing and relaxing. I will be back!
L Fertonini, Torrance, California
- What an incredible place in the middle of this beautiful rainforest. We wish we had more than 2 nights to relax and enjoy the house and the swimming hole. The best part was when our 6 year old stopped in mid-swim he was having a really great day. We all love it here and definitely plan to return.
The Franzi Family Melbourne, Australia