- If you get to Cape Trib, this place is amazing. Hydro power, beautiful hardwood furnished house nestled in the Daintree. The waterfalls and swimming holes in the backyard are divine.
Kudos to the hosts who have made such an incredible unique and pristine getaway possible.
Corrie McLeod reviewed Daintree Secrets Rainforest Sanctuary — 5 star
- Very special rainforest haven. Relaxation overload, absolutely beautiful will be back.
Maree Gordon-Cooke reviewed Daintree Secrets Rainforest Sanctuary — 5 star
- Wow what an amazing place. So tranquil in the middle of nowhere. The rock pool has its own amazing waterfall.
Just chill out and unwind. Let the water take your worries down stream as you watch the birds and butterflies pass you by. Can't wait to return.
Sue Gambini reviewed Daintree Secrets Rainforest Sanctuary — 5 star
- STUNNING & RELAXING LOCATION!
The location was absolutely stunning! The swimming holes and waterfall were BEAUTIFUL and the deck was great with the outdoor setting, chair swing and beanbags. "On the Turps" restaurant was AMAZING! The food was sooo good and I would definitely recommend it to other guests. Overall we LOVED our stay and would definitely recommend Daintree Secrets to others. We just wish we could have stayed longer! :) Thank you!
rklay1979 Townsville, Australia
- AMAZING RAINFOREST STAY
We had a wonderful few days with friends and family in the Daintree. This house is located north of the ferry which is ideal for visiting local attractions and Cape Trib. The house is well equipped and the waterfall and swimming hole on the property is amazing. Great break and all round experience thank you!
- VERY SPECIAL
What a secluded paradise! Spent 2glorious nights relaxing and enjoying ourselves at Daintree Secrets. The cascades were a bit nippy in June, will most definitely return.
Cnsgirl Cairns, Australia
- Daintree Secrets is everything you have ever dreamed of in the rainforest. A pristine swimming hole and gorgeous little waterfall all to yourself in a World Heritage rainforest setting. The cosy house easily sleeps 6 people and looks out over 270 degrees of rainforest scenery. My wife thought we were in heaven and my two little boys played around the creek for hours on end. The lack of Wifi and phone service Just makes it even more peaceful.
Dougall & Isabella
- We stayed here for 3 nights for our honeymoon, it was truly amazing. Swimming hole is unreal and the constant sound of the waterfall is very relaxing. Saw jungle perch, eels, yabbies, woompoo fruit doves, an azure kingfisher and all sorts of other birds. House has everything you need & and is very clean, kitchen is very well equipped. 11 out of 10 would stay again!!
- This property will always provide special memories for me since Katherine was kind enough to allow us to hold our wedding here. The location was perfect and fortunately the weather held out. The waterhole was enjoyed by all the guests, young and old. Katherine was an enthusiastic, helpful host. We hope to return one day.